Royal Air Force Museum
The Royal Air Force Museum London celebrates and commemorates the Royal Air Force. Our three new innovative galleries explore the first 100 years of the RAF, its role today and invite visitors to imagine its future contribution and technology.
The rest of our site including our multi award-winning First World War in the Air Galleries, Historic Hangars and Bomber Command Hall are also open – offering a great day out to all our visitors. Explore the RAF’s story through our programme of events, lectures and temporary exhibitions throughout the year. Our staff and volunteers are here to help you have a great time. Our transformed free-to-enter Museum in Colindale, North-West London includes:
- Three new innovative galleries which explore the first 100 years of the RAF, its roles today and invite visitors to imagine its future contribution and technology.
- ‘RAF Stories: The First 100 Years’
- ‘RAF: First to the Future’
- ‘The RAF in an ‘Age of Uncertainty’.
- Perfect for picnicking - a new open, grassed landscape reflects the heritage of the site as The London Aerodrome and RAF Hendon.
- A new themed outdoor play area for under 11’s.
- A new cafe, Claude’s.